- Using ESP32 SoftwareSerial in your Arduino Projectsby donskyIntroduction If you have worked with the Arduino Uno R3 board, I am sure that you have used SoftwareSerial library in your projects. The board itself only contains a single hardware Universal asynchronous receiver-transmitter (UART) port in Digital Pins 0 (RX) and 1 (TX). If you have multiple sensors that use Serial communication then you… Read more: Using ESP32 SoftwareSerial in your Arduino Projects
- Integrating ESP-NOW with MicroPython and WiFiby donskyLearn how to use Wi-Fi, MicroPython, and ESP-NOW to accomplish seamless communication. Expand your IoT capabilities by learning more about the potential of asynchronous data transmission.
- Sensor Data Sharing with ESP-NOW in MicroPythonby donskyDiscover how to use MicroPython to easily transfer sensor data with ESP-NOW. Investigate hardware configuration, data collection, cutting-edge methods, and practical applications for effective IoT and sensor network projects.
- Discovering ESP-Now in MicroPython with Asyncioby donskyExplore the power of asyncio in ESP-Now with MicroPython. Learn how to harness the capabilities of asynchronous programming to enhance the efficiency and responsiveness of your ESP-Now IoT projects.
- Exploring ESP-NOW in MicroPython: A Learner’s Guideby donskyExplore the power of ESP-NOW in MicroPython. Get started creating Internet of Things (IoT) projects with this wireless communication protocol
In this article we are going to discuss the designing process of our Arduino Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Database Security System Project. This will walk you through the way I design my own RFID Project that connects to the database to verify if an RFID tag is allowed or not.
This article discusses how we can program ESP8266 ESP-01 module using the Arduino IDE.
Connect with me!
I am open to collaboration and networking. Link with me in any of my social media channels!