- Exploring ESP-NOW in MicroPython: A Learner’s Guideby donskyExplore the power of ESP-NOW in MicroPython. Get started creating Internet of Things (IoT) projects with this wireless communication protocol
- How do you run Thonny IDE with multiple windows or instances?by donskyThis post will show you how you can run Thonny IDE with multiple windows or instances so you can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Arduino Data Logger using MongoDB Databaseby donskyThis post will show you how you can create your own Arduino Data Logger application that will save temperature readings to your MongoDB database
- How to download a GitHub file, folder, or project?by donskyThis post will show you how you can download a GitHub file, folder, or project to your laptop or workstation file system
- Connect your Arduino projects with a universal Coin Acceptorby donskyThis post will show you how you can interface your Arduino projects particularly the ESP32 microcontroller with a universal coin acceptor.
In this article we are going to discuss the designing process of our Arduino Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Database Security System Project. This will walk you through the way I design my own RFID Project that connects to the database to verify if an RFID tag is allowed or not.
This article discusses how we can program ESP8266 ESP-01 module using the Arduino IDE.
Connect with me!
I am open to collaboration and networking. Link with me in any of my social media channels!