List of my latest Arduino Tutorials:
- How to use the Arduino I2C Scanner?by donskyThis post will show you how to use the Arduino I2C scanner sketch to know the I2C addresses of all sensors or devices in your circuit
- Develop Custom IoT Web Application with MongoDB Databaseby donskyThis post will show you how you can develop your own custom Internet of Things (IoT) web application that will interface with MongoDB database
- Arduino Fingerprint Door Lock using ESP32 with a Web Appby donskyThis post will show you how to create your own fingerprint door lock system with a web application using ESP32 running the Arduino framework
- ESP32 – Read DHT22 Sensor using Arduinoby donskyThis post will show you how you to interface your ESP32 with your DHT22 sensor running the Arduino framework.
- Using Arduino with BME280 plus a weather station projectby donskyThis post will show you how to interface your Arduino code with the BME280/BMP280 sensor with a weather station project using ESP8266/ESP32
- Arduino officially supports MicroPythonby donskyThis post explores how to get started with the Arduino support for MicroPython using the Arduino Lab for Micropython
- Arduino RFID Database Security System: Program Arduino and ESP8266by donskyIn this article we are going to program our Arduino RFID Database Security System. We will configure the Arduino to read the MFRC522 RFID Reader and retrieve the RFID code. The RFID code is then sent thru the ESP8266 ESP-01 through serial communication.
- Arduino RFID Database Security System: Designing the Projectby donskyThis article describes how to design an Arduino RFID Security System that uses the ESP8266 ESP-01 to communicate with the database